Here is a list of other sites that may assist you!
There is a lot of information on the internet, but we believe these websites are focused on what you need.
- The National Brain Tumor Society is a great support spot with information about brain tumors. They also share a wonderful book in a pdf file, “Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Brain Tumors,” to help you get through your diagnosis to your surgery to any next steps.
- The American Brain Tumor Association has a great site with lots of information about brain tumors, as well as many supports of research grants. They have supported many researchers with over $30 million that they have raised themselves.
- The Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada also shares a lot of information. They also share a large amount of Information Sheets that will help answer any specific questions you may have.
- Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure is another great site to check out. ABC2 is known to support a lot of research since their opening in 2001. Their Glossary may help you get through some of your information.
- The Brain Tumour Charity is out of the UK. They also share a lot of great information, like their pages on specific brain tumor types. They also support grants for research in the UK.
- Cancer.net has a great section focused on brain tumors. It is run by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), which is an association of doctors who focus on diminishing cancer.
- Healthy Brains is produced by the Cleveland Clinic. They share a lot of ways to keep your brain healthy with some great links.
- The Alzheimer’s Association has an excellent “Inside the Brain” page that gives you a tour with detailed information and photos of the brain.